FREE SHIPPING! The Aquaus Diaper Sprayer by RinseworksTM
is a simple and easy way to rinse cloth diapers before tossing in the washing machine. Adjustable high-pressure jet spray is perfect for rinsing even the messiest reusable cloth diapers in the toilet rather than dunking and soaking.
The Aquaus Diaper Sprayer makes cloth diapering easy and reduces waste, which is a good way to Go Green for baby care and to save money.
This is the new and improved Diaper Sprayer / HAND BIDET / MULTI USE SPRAY WAND
Why Aquaus Diaper Sprayer?
- It has adjustable pressure for jet spray or gentle rinsing
- Easily connects to toilets without tools or a plumber
- Made in the USA .
- SOLID BRASS TEE-CONNECTOR AND SHUT-OFF VALVE
- Aquaus Diaper Sprayer includes all accessories needed for easy installation on American style toilets.
Aquaus cloth diaper sprayer comes complete with everything you need to install (no tools required!), provided you have a flexible supply line on your toilet. You can typically obtain this part at a hardware store for an extra $5-$10. That is if you do not have the flexible line.
- Spray Wand with on/ off button and 1" Round Jet Spray Pattern
- 1/4 Turn Solid Brass Ball Valve with 2 ASME Certified Back Flows
- Solid Brass Tee-Connector with Anti Cross-thread Hand Tight Wing Nut
- NEW - StayFlex TM 48" Long, Stainless Steel, Small Dia, High Quality Spray Hose; Stays totally flexible when pressurized - PATENT PENDING
- Spray Wand Holder and Toilet Tank Clip
- 3 years limited warranty on all parts
- Handheld Bidet
- All- Natural Feminine Hygiene
- Urinary Tract Infection and Prevention
- Rinsing Toilet Seats and Bedpans
- Cleaning and Rinsing Toilets
- Hemorrhoid Relief and Cleansing
- Cleaning Potty Seat Bowls
- Pregnancy and Postpartrun Cleansing
- Elderly Care and Cleansing
Manufactured by RinseWorksTM (previously Coolcraft), the industry's leading supplier of cloth diaper sprayers
For sanitary reasons, diaper sprayers are a final sale. All warranty issues are handled directly by the manufacturer.
If you need installation assistance, replacement parts, or have questions, please call the manufacturer product consultant / customer service agent at the 1-800 number listed.